Eight ways to win my heart
- Have strength in all its forms.
- Hold a good argument.
- Embrace the awesomeness of food with me.
- The ability to turn my cries into laughs (so sappy, but eh, it’s true).
- Know when to be silly and when to be serious.
- Always being true to yourself in whatever situation you’re in.
- Go along with Random Question Time.
- Being supremely attentive.
Arley: Jesus, you are really somethin’.
Eugene: Thanks. I appreciate the euphemism. I always wanted to be somethin’.
— Pay It Forward