The 10 Day Challenge continued
Nine truths about myself:
1. I enjoy people watching. It’s more fun with a bagful of popcorn.
2. When something is really funny, my laughing can sound witch-like. Other times I sound like Muttley the dog from ‘Wacky Races’.
3. I absolutely loathe climbing stairs.
4. My hair is naturally wavy/curly but I prefer it straight. Hopefully some day, I will come to like my hair in it’s true form.
5. I think dry humor is hot.
6. I sometimes write poetry, one of which was published.
7. My favorite element is fire.
8. For me, the only experience worse than a pap smear would be singing a solo in front of a large audience.
9. I like to watch/read about disastrous events so I can remind myself that I should be grateful.
Frank Wheeler: "I want to feel things. Really feel them".
— Revolutionary Road