The 10 Day Challenge for stunted and uninspired bloggers. Let us begin.
Ten things to ten people:
- It’s crazy how much I idolize you. But you’re fucking amazing and you always affect me in so many ways that’s it’s hard not to. I want to be more like you but I have miles to go before I can even scratch the surface.
- I miss you. I miss us. And I wish you could see how beautiful you are. You’re worth every damn hurdle we’ve had.
- You’re loud, embarrassing at times and such a pushover but I wouldn’t change anything about you. Well, maybe the pushover part. I don’t think I’ll ever meet anyone quite like you and I won’t have it any other way.
- Just…shut up. Just stop talking. No one cares.
- Damn you. I love you way too much for my own good.
- I wish you could say no sometimes. You’d be able to see how that could save you some drama. For crying out loud already, stop lapping up any and all attention and have some pride for yourself.
- I am so unbelievably grateful to you for everything you’ve done but sometimes I resent you and this entire situation so much that I hurt you. I’m sorry.
- You really need to tone down on the sarcasm. It turns people off way too fast.
- I’m sorry I don’t call you enough. I just don’t know what to say.
- Bitch, please.
Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it
— Elizabeth Gilbert